Work with us - We're recruiting for an Engineer.
Prestige is on the lookout for a 2nd Engineer to join our team.
We're looking for just the right person who meets the following essential requirements:
• Industry experience - a knowledge of modern digital desks, mic'ing technique in a live setting and mixing techniques for live instruments
• Professional attitude
• Good ears
• Problem solving abilities
• Client focused to business relationships
• Musician focused approach to running FOH and Monitoring
• Transport for PA (at least an estate size)
• Passion for high quality of production.
• Highly organised
• Enthusiastic to provide a high quality service
• Committed and willing to adapt to an increasing profile of work.
• Hampshire based (our base is Southampton)
Engineering tribute bands at small/medium venues up to around 400 people across the UK. Ideally, you'll be assigned to specific groups to be their resident engineer so you'll be expected to work with them to produce a high quality FOH production.
All equipment will be provided.
Good rates of pay. Hotels and Transport covered as required.
Growing list of bookings.
We're enthusiastic to hear from Audio Engineering graduates and female engineers (as an under-represented group). Bare in mind that lifting and carrying will be involved.
This is a self employed role with no guaranteed contracted hours or dates and work will increase as more dates are booked. You'll be required to manage your own Income Tax and NIC affairs.
Email with a detailed CV and a cover letter explaining how you meet the essential requirements. email@example.com